I arrived home from work one night and checked my mailbox and in it was letter from my place of work.It was from the payroll department with a tie line number and a phone number asking me to call if I had any questions.

So from what I understand this company "Cavalry Portfolio" has decided to garnish my wages after what appears or look as if I was taken to court, but the problem is I don't have a clue as to why I was sued, who I owed the money too, and have never heard of this company in my life.

I don't owe any credit cards, no personal loans, I don't own a car, don't owe back taxes, so what the *** is this and why are they taking 25% of my wages for something that $1630.00 which I have no clue as to what is

Now I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out what's going on.All my credit cards were put into a debt consolidation back in 2008 and were paid off within a year, so I don't owe any money to anyone yet these people or this *** company is suing me and collecting 1630.00 dollars of my hard earn money...THIS IS *** ***!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cavalry Portfolio Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cavalry Portfolio Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cavalry Portfolio Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cavalry Portfolio Services?

Comments