I'm going to court with this firm as Defendant on 12/1/2016- 4PM Medina Municipal Court, Medina County, for a Judgement/Garnishment placed in a former name of mine.The judgment was achieved after my hearing was cancelled by Cavalry that I did appear to.

They have since 2010 run up a docket a page long on that name I haven't used in 12years and want 15,000 from me for the debt. I only recently discovered the judgment when Lexington Law Firm assisted us with our credit records. Cavalry Investments LLC refused to provide ORIGIN &/or VALIDATION of the debt. They skipped through Municipal Court avoiding my Civil Right to Defend myself as summoned, and appeared.

Unjust at best, & here's the real kicker, I've never had an account/card/credit of any kind with co-filer.I will tell the Presiding, if not just for me but justice for all.

This person wrote the review about Cavalry Portfolio Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cavalry Portfolio Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cavalry Portfolio Services unknown debt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cavalry Portfolio Services?

Comments