Millersburg, Ohio

They Are Garnishing My Wages Where I Work Now And The Debt Was From 2005.I Hadn't Heard Anything From Them Since 2010.It Was For A Truck From Power Gm.I Couldn't Pay So They Took The Truck Back.They Resold It For Less Than What They Wanted Me To Pay For It.

I Read That They Have Documents Robo Signed.They Are Ruining My Life And Taking Food Out Of My Mouth.I Only Make $9.00 An Hour And Have Medical Deducted From My Wages Too.They Are Taking eighty dollars a week out of my paychecks.i'm contacting the Attorney General And I Have An Attorney.

This reviewer shared experience about "greedy scam company" and wants this business to "the debt is over 10 years old. leave me alone.i will retire at 65.i'm 59 now so you will never see the full amount and i only owe $8,000. i will be taking this to court.you already have a bad name" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cavalry Portfolio Services. The most disappointing about cavalry portfolio services debt collection from Cavalry Portfolio Services was scam, greedy and over charge on debts Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cavalry Portfolio Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Cavalry Portfolio Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cavalry Portfolio Services?

Comments